Monday, January 18, 2010

I Heart Faces - Week 3

I do not get many opportunities to artfully photograph families. Oh, I get lots of kid group shots, but the frazzled adults always seem to disappear when portrait time comes along.  I understand. Showering is not priority one, survival is.  It's hard to convince a greasy, tired mama that the radiant light of love between her and her children is enough to make her presentable for photographs.  Dads are less persnickety about their appearance and easier to catch, especially when they are stuck holding the baby who may scream for his mother at any second.







This week's theme is "We Are Family" at I Heart Faces.  They want grown-ups in the photos too, no unsupervised gangs of babies need apply.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin