Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

Sunday morning, my daughter came home looking like this:



Grandma was armed with what I can only imagine to be 1,000 foam rollers and the movie Elf.  Violet even consented to sleep in these rollers.  The curls were epic and a real son-of-a-bitch to untangle, but the girl was totally enamored of her Orphan Annie do.  I attempted to re-create the look on Monday night, with uneven results. Literally. The bottom curlers fell out and I didn't have nearly enough of them.  I created something of a curl mullet.


































This is how Violet chose to accessorize her curl mullet.  No parental influence. Zero irony.
God, I love this kid.

Oh and in case you're wondering if a four year old can really appreciate the genius that is Elf, Violet has a little message for you.

"You smell like beef and cheese. You don't smell like Santa Claus."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin