Monday, March 9, 2009

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

I got a Smoking Typewriter Award from SheShe today. It goes well with the smoke pouring out of my largely non-functional ears. Here it is:

Now, this award does not come without responsibilities. I must link back to the person who gave me the award (thanks Alesia) and I must Google my own name.
Here is what the internet thinks of me:


1. A website devoted to all people and organizations named Kelly. Sadly, I think someone is merely holding this domain name, waiting for some desperate Kelly to come along and pay a million dollars for www.Kelly.com. I believe I speak for my people when I say, "No Thank You Blog Squatter!"


2. Kelly likes to move it move it.




3. Kelly likes to make things with her hands and she spends a lot of time on schoolwork for her doctorate.
*Don't I sound fantastic?

4. Kelly likes to skin kittens alive with fire.

*I swear I do NOT actually do this.

5. Kelly likes to craft. A lot.
*Okay. You got me there internet.


6. Kelly likes to wear a lot of clothes at once. Also, a lot of jewelry. Also, sometimes her style makes no aesthetic sense at all, thus leaving the audience to wonder a. did she get dressed in the dark again? b. is she color-blind? c. or maybe just really drunk?
*This Kelly sounds like a lot of fun. Tomorrow I will wear three pairs of sweat pants at once and all of Violet's play jewelry. Then I will go to Wal-Mart. Will anyone notice?

Now, I will pass the torch to a few other bloggers, who may or may not have smoke coming out of their typewriters.

MommaBear
Feet Off The Table
Such Lovely Freckles
Shady Lady

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin