Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Awards Season

So, I got another award, because I am awesome and stuff.  It took me a few days to notice, what with all the deafness and the puking.  Shady Lady bestowed upon me the Kreativ Blogger Award.

 
Now, I am supposed to list 7 things that I love and pass this on to 7 more bloggers that I love. 

7 Things I Love in Random Order:

 
I love socks, not hairy legs.
 
  
My husband.
 
  
Cupcakes!!!!!!!
 
Violet




 
Taking pictures.
 
Coffee
 
Going out for breakfast.
I now bestow the award to:
Growing a Pair - although I don't expect much in the way of a response given the recent birth of her 3rd baby! Way to be Kreative, huh?
Rimarama- Hopefully, this will help with the writer's block!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin