Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Threw Up a Little Just Now



Were there no adult women available for this video shoot? You know, the ones who still sport mall bangs and engage in a daily struggle to repress the urge to french roll their blue jeans? I can only imagine that all the bikini-clad bimbos in this tour de force are fashion models from former Soviet block countries and were therefore poorly informed about the shameful nature of their latest gig.

Why are they still trying to be a boy band? I could have jammed to a little tongue-in-cheek NKOTB action, but not this.

*Okay, so the 12 year old girl deep in my soul fluttered a little when she clapped eyes on Donnie's bare chest, but it was only for a second. I am not proud.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin