Monday, May 24, 2010

Sun Stroke

So, yeah.  Remember when I moaned endlessly about our stupid weather and how it was bumming me out and making me sick?  The pollen! The rain! Wah, wah, wah.  Well, the sun is like a mother on her last nerve.  I took my whining one step too far, as all children do,  and the sun gave me a good case of heat stroke as my reward.  Today, I am laying low and drinking a lot of water.  Violet has permission to consume a few extra freezer pops.

Next weekend I won't spend 3 hours in uninterrupted direct sunlight, with only one bottle of water.

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is Yellow and since I am staying inside enjoying the cool of my living room and my living room just so happens to be yellow...I thought I would participate. Voila!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin