Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Forgive My Absence...

Wardrobe Wednesday has been canceled this week, due to pollen poisoning...





















We are all lounging naked in our hermetically sealed living room. Anything that the yellow scourge could possibly adhere to has been placed in the washer or taken outside for burning. I will allow your imaginations to paint this picture for you. Photographs are NOT necessary.

My sister, who lives in the lovely (barren) state of Arizona, called yesterday to inform me that according to her local news; Dayton, Ohio is among the 5 Worst Places to live if trees cause you pain.  My pollen problem is national news. The husband no longer believes I am being over-dramatic when I ask him to extract my eyeballs and rinse them under the faucet.

*It took me 20 minutes to type this because of the rapid-fire, machine gun sneezing. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin