Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

Ah, the Heathen Family is still in pajamas today, so we turn to our newest furry addition for this week's Wardrobe Wednesday.

















Now that we have two cats, I was forced to move the litterbox to the cellar.  The smell was too much for my delicate nose and even I was starting to get embarrassed when company came over.  Our cellar is a dank hole in the ground, suitable only for the water heater, furnace and now, the cat litter.  Mittens has been exploring the evils of our spider infested underworld.  I'm a little afraid she might start bringing us more than cobwebs soon.

















*I kinda don't see the point of using Mister Linky anymore, since you can't see the names of participants here.  Also, I am lazy.  Let me know what you think.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin