Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

Violet is a big fan of hide-n-seek.  If someone leaves the room, she hides and then twitches excitedly in anticipation of their return.  She gets very upset if you "forget" to look for her, or you don't express the proper amount of surprise.  Aaron once hid under a lampshade and it was like the BEST. DAY. EVER.  Violet recently figured out how to get the shade all by herself and I frequently come downstairs to find this twittering in my living room.

 
As if this wasn't funny enough, Violet also walked around a bit, bumping into walls and furniture.  I nearly wet myself laughing and then cursed that I was taking still photographs, rather than video.


Mr. Linky is back!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin