Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pay It Forward: My Way

I recently got a lovely gift from Rachel of A Reservation for Six, but it didn't come without strings attached.  No, I must now Pay It Forward (click the link if you are a nerd like me and want to know where the phrase originated) and send a surprise to one of my readers.  I am also going to make you answer a few questions before I give you free stuff, because I'm difficult like that.

Okay, so here's how it works:

  1.  You comment on this post, with the answers to my questions.
  2.  I pick ONE winner at random. I'll wait 7 days to do this.
  3. You jump up and down when you win and then wait patiently for your super, special gift to arrive in the mail.
  4.  Keep waiting. I'm a procrastinator and a perfectionist.
  5.  After you get your gift, you Pay It Forward on your own blog and give someone else something cool.

Now, if you are still interested, I just have a few questions to ask:

  1. What do you drink in the morning?
  2. Are you the kind of person who writes Thank You cards (and actually mails them)?
  3. Do you use a mouse pad? Should you?
  4. Do you like to carry a notebook in case inspiration strikes?
  5. Visit my Flickr page and look at my Pay It Forward Set. Tell me which photograph you like the best. Would you get a tattoo of it on your butt, or hang it in your bathroom, etc.? I NEED to know.

I'd do it if I were you. I don't have THAT many readers, so the odds are really good.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin