I recently got a lovely gift from Rachel of A Reservation for Six, but it didn't come without strings attached. No, I must now Pay It Forward (click the link if you are a nerd like me and want to know where the phrase originated) and send a surprise to one of my readers. I am also going to make you answer a few questions before I give you free stuff, because I'm difficult like that.
Okay, so here's how it works:
- You comment on this post, with the answers to my questions.
- I pick ONE winner at random. I'll wait 7 days to do this.
- You jump up and down when you win and then wait patiently for your super, special gift to arrive in the mail.
- Keep waiting. I'm a procrastinator and a perfectionist.
- After you get your gift, you Pay It Forward on your own blog and give someone else something cool.
Now, if you are still interested, I just have a few questions to ask:
- What do you drink in the morning?
- Are you the kind of person who writes Thank You cards (and actually mails them)?
- Do you use a mouse pad? Should you?
- Do you like to carry a notebook in case inspiration strikes?
- Visit my Flickr page and look at my Pay It Forward Set. Tell me which photograph you like the best. Would you get a tattoo of it on your butt, or hang it in your bathroom, etc.? I NEED to know.
I'd do it if I were you. I don't have THAT many readers, so the odds are really good.