Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ninja Flu

I have been fighting the good fight against this demonic virus for nearly a week.  On Tuesday, I thought I was getting better. Yesterday, I slowed down a bit and by days end my nose was totally non-functional.  This morning I was jarred awake by the distinct sensation of a tiny Ninja Army hurling their throwing stars into my inner ear.  As of this momemt, I cannot taste, smell or hear anything.  I would not be a bit surprised if tomorrow I woke up blind.

I've been told that adults don't get ear infections.  If this isn't an ear infection, then I must have a tumor.  Or perhaps my brain is finally (and audibly) cracking up. 

Heap your sympathies and ear ache remedies upon me gentle readers. Quick. At the rate I'm going I won't be able to read your comments much longer.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin