Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bad Bad Bad

It would seem that my future as an abuser of prescription pain killers is in serious jeopardy.  After a brief love affair with Mr. Vicodin, things have turned sour. 

Apparently, some people react VERY badly to Vicodin.  I am one of those people.  So, now I am playing a daredevil game of how much ear pain can I handle before I am willing to start vomiting again.  The vomiting makes it really hard to swallow amoxicillin three times a day, so for now I am back to ibuprofen. As great as the Vicodin high was, the antibiotics are really my only hope for ever feeling better.

This whole cycle of crippling nausea is way too reminiscent of my pregnancy.  Birth control refilled, no extra charge.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin