Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whosawatczit?

I am guilty of having the People Magazine feed on my Google page. Don't judge me. I only look when someone dies.

Just now the headlines were as follows:

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy: Behind Their Breakup
Ashlee Simpson: Stop Talking About Jessica's Weight


Okay. I know Harry and Ashlee and Jessica, but HIMYM and Cobie? That last headline is simply a series of nonsense words. I wish it had been this easy to become a celebrity when I was young and self involved.


*Idiot Programmer Note: I have no idea what the SAVE & CANCEL buttons are for. I cannot remove them. Let's pretend that they are magical buttons that can SAVE & CANCEL things that need saving or canceling. M'kay?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin