Friday, December 26, 2008

I Don't Want Your Pity

Every Christmas, no matter how happy or easy going, I am assaulted by acne. The severity of the attack varies depending on the weather and my mentrual cycle, but rest assured on Christmas morn my face will be adorned like a festering Christmas tree.  This year's outbreak was/is a real humdinger. My efforts to clear it up during the days before Christmas, only made it worse. The powder I applied yesterday to dampen the shine and dull the redness, didn't do me any favors either.  So, I am going to shame my pimples by broadcasting them over the world wide web. Seriously, these zits were my only problems this holiday season. We Heathens are happy, shiny (some of us more than others) people with a lot to be thankful for. There were presents for all and more than enough ham and cookies to go around. Violet was indulged beyond measure and yet was not spoiled rotten. She only gets sweeter.

It was a joyful day. I showed this acne a good time!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin