Friday, November 28, 2008

Mary Poppins, sex kitten...

I've now watched Mary Poppins so many times that I find myself imagining a secret, sexy back story involving Mary and Bert the chimney sweep. I mean, who wouldn't want to get into Mary's pantaloons? I think that perhaps Mary shacked up with Bert when she was in between gigs and although he never "pressed his advantage" as Mary sings, he did get a glimpse of her bare ankles once. The conventions of the time prevent Mary and Bert from pursuing their love out in the open, so Bert finds a way to show up in an official capacity whenever possible so as to cover their tracks. That's why he has so many odd jobs! A chimney only needs swept a couple of times a year and Mary has NEEDS! I was sure my dirty mind was running away with me until Aaron turned to me the other day and asked me if I thought Bert and Mary got it on when no one was looking.

I think so, I really do.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin