Thursday, November 20, 2008

An Interview with Myself!

Round One

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Violet. All the live-long day!
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS! CHRISTMAS!...and the post holiday hermit routine that I indulge in every year after I have exhausted myself with frivolity.
3. Who was the last person you called?
I called the substitute teacher hotline for my Aunt, because she literally has no audible voice whatsover. Thank the series-of-tubes Gods for e-mail right?
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I was sleeping next to Violet whom I stole from bed to keep me warm while Aaron was away.
5. What did you fear was going to get you as a child?
I truly feared the big unexplainable aspects of the universe. I would think, "What's keeping the world from just ceasing to exist?" I was also terribly afraid that I would live my whole life without finding another person who totally understood and accepted me. Ha Ha Ha! I was a fun kid...
6. When did you last see your mom?
Oh sweet Jesus...let me give you the tour of my daughter's third birthday festival/fiasco.
7. What are you wearing right now?
Sweats.
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
Here. Seriously, I suck that way.
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anyplace where I do not have an easy exit. Social obligations like all-girl baby showers and un-fun weddings.
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I would go to New York City or London.
11. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I will be here, weeping about the impending womanhood of my precious baby daughter.
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Telling my friend Jeannine that my pet name for my husband is Jackass.
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
Sumter, SC (birth)
Hermitage, PA
Masury, OH
Brookfield, OH
Toledo, OH
Dayton, OH
I'm a real globetrotter.
14. Are you a social person?
When I am well rested and in the presence of good friendly people, I can be the life of the party. I am not social two days in a row.
15. What do you like about winter?
I can indulge my hermit-ness without rousing suspicion of my mental health...oh, and the cookies.
 

Round Two -
Unconscious Mutterings:


I say … and you think … ?

Coverage - bras
Cynical - mean
Gust - wind
Improvised - made from recycled materials
V - Violet
Guests - dust
Brutal - teenage girls
Grant - student loans
Pull - making the bed with Violet
streaming- water

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin