Friday, October 31, 2008

I AM Feeling Epic!

I've decided to take Mrs. G's challenge and join NaBloPoMo, which means I will write a post everyday in the month of November. It might get ugly. I might resort to revealing private details of a sordid nature. If I'm really desperate, I may have to start writing recipes (nobody wants that). Now is the time to speak up! What should I write about? What burning questions do you have for the Heathen Family? I'm sure at least one of you is longing to know my opinion on U.S. fiscal policy or the importance of crop rotation in arid climates or perhaps you need to know the reason for my life-long vendetta against ketchup and mayonnaise. I await your ideas with a trembling mouse!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin