Wednesday, August 11, 2010

(Digital) Wardrobe Wednesday

Due to an awesome sale at Winkflash this month, I have a major scrapbooking deadline.  I don't write about my scrapping often, because I don't think it's a very interesting topic, but right now I have pixels on the brain as I try to scrap 12 months of photos in the next 2 weeks.  @$%#!

I was recently trolling the internet for ideas and came across a digital paper pack made to look like chalkboards. I was contemplating a purchase when I realized that I could totally make the paper myself.


I also made the masking tape frame, using my new scanner. How did I ever live without a scanner before?

So, I am totally going to give you these files to download for your own manic scrapbooking.

Chalkboard with Talk Bubble
http://www.mediafire.com/?5nyd77bd2linsr2

Masking Tape Frame
http://www.mediafire.com/?k3h59hj5y9atsdh
*Both files are in photoshop format.

Do me a favor.  If you use my stuff, upload a copy of your work to my Linky.  I would love to steal see what you come up with!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin