Friday, May 14, 2010

Bloggers Without Makeup

Bloggers Without Makeup is a meme from across the pond, brought to my attention by MrsW of clinically fed up.  MrsW got the idea from Jodie of Mummy Mayhem.  Now, I am bringing it to you, my American readers. Spread it around. Twitter it, if you're into that (#BloggersWithoutMakeup).

Basically, by showing ourselves au natural we are sending a message to our kids that we are beautiful just as we are.  I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I also don't like to be photographed in my unvarnished state.  My daughter has begun to notice that when I whip out the mascara wand,  good times are in the offing.  I don't want her to think you need to paint yourself to have fun.

So, there you go.  I don't look too bad, especially with that nice light shining in my eyes.


Ladies? Gents? Who's next?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin