Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

Several weeks ago Violet's Grandma went on a dress buying binge. Given my recent sewing obsession, Violet's closet is beginning to look ridiculous. Of course, that did not stop me from making a new outfit for Violet.  I spent a week appliqueing t-shirts for the baby girl cousins (No I didn't take picture. Shut up.) and Violet made a few suggestions for her own shirt. Ok. Twist my arm little girl.


I managed to save this for Easter morning. The pleated skirt was actually super easy. The applique? Not so much. Don't let those other craft blogs tell you any different. Applique is HARD.

Alas, this labor of love was overlooked in favor of the purple dress Grandma bought. 


I'm not bitter. She looked too cute for me to hold a grudge.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin