Monday, January 11, 2010

I Heart Faces - Week 2

Well, I've been a bit absent from i heart faces as of late, but I have renewed photographic inspiration and ...okay, I'm a little bored too, but that doesn't make me any less inspired.  It just means that I don't have any other projects distracting me from obsessing thinking about photos. It is also i heart faces' birthday and it would be rude not to send them my Best Face Photo.



This would be Violet's interpretation of excited wonderment...not really.  I think she was telling a poop joke about a chicken who crossed the road because he had...you-know-what on is head. I guess you had to be there.

It's the lights in her eyes and the lashes that made this one pop for me.






Go visit i heart faces and see a bazillion other Best Faces. Go on.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin