Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday: My Flower Fairy





























The day before Halloween was the most beautiful day I've seen all year.  The sky was a dazzling blue and the air was a warm 70 degrees.  The forecast for Beggars' Night was predicted to be exactly the opposite.  It's true what they say about Ohio (especially in the fall), if you don't like the weather wait five minutes.  I made the executive decision (as head costume constructor and ego-maniac) that we must take photos of Vi's costume while the weather was on our side.  Aaron came up with the brilliant idea to go to the Children's Discovery Garden. The pictures turned out so great that we decided to make a storybook.  Here's the link if you want to look at it, but those who share my genetic material should probably not look unless they want to spoil Christmas.

Sometimes I can't stop staring at a photograph I've taken.  My fellow artists will understand this feeling, but I'm pretty sure I can't stop looking at this one because of Violet's eyes.  Either way, I sure do make pretty things.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin