Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tissue Tube Advent Thingy

I have been saving toilet paper tubes for what seems like my entire life. Every time I'd get close to having enough, the husband would suddenly develop a sense of shame about the condition of our home and throw them away. Grrr....

Anyway, I finally managed to get 24 un-crushed tubes together to make my ghetto fabulous advent calendar.

Ad·vent /'ædvent/
noun
1. the period including the four Sundays just before Christmas
2. the thing that will keep me from losing my mind as I try to explain how
long it is until Christmas, day in and day out for the whole of December. 

I will stuff each tube with treats, that may or may not be Halloween left-overs re-appropriated by the Candy Fairy






blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin