Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday


Did you know that a 6-9 month sweater makes a great shrug for a slender 4 year old?  Well, neither did I until yesterday.  My child is obviously a re-purposing prodigy.  I'm swelling with pride and flush with the $15 this discovery has saved me.

Violet is also going through a shirt tucking phase right now.  I have NO idea where she learned this.  I cannot think of a single person in her everyday life who actually tucks their shirt into their pants.  She insists that the waistband must be seen, even when it doesn't have a bow or rosettes or whatever.  Am I raising an accountant? I'm not so sure the visible panties under the tiny tutu is a part of the CPA's wardrobe.

*Pssst...visit violet tintype...



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin