Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Slump

As the weather steadily improves and my outdoor entertainment options increase, I find myself less and less interested with blogging.  I don't think I'm alone.  I find myself skimming other blogs, rather than really reading.  Everyone's content seems to indicate a wistfulness for the pleasures of summer, those that cannot be found indoors or online.  This time last year I had a hard time staying motivated and I really worried that my blog career was about to come to an untimely end.  I know now that this summer slump is natural.  I am not giving up and I am not ending my blog, but I am not going to agonize over this blog either.

I will post more pictures and less text.

I will be here.

I will leave smiley face comments to let you all know that I still love you.

Just thought I'd let you know.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin