Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gloomy Gus

As you may know, I contribute writing over at Blissfully Domestic. Well, there was an editorial transfer of power and blah, blah, blah...my last post spent some time in limbo.

Blogs are meant to be of the moment, they reflect what is happening right NOW.

Alas, the post I have up now at Family Bliss is not reflective of my current mood.  In fact, I cringed a bit when I read it again. Don't get me wrong, it's all true and relevent, but it's a tad gloomy for my taste. Also, I am no longer suffering from conductive hearing loss, which I take a moment to pout about.  So, if you are in the mood to take a peak into my rare melancholy, go here, but don't say I didn't warn you.


*Here's a cheerful picture to remind you that I am not a manic depressive!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin