Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday Launch!

Wordless Wednesday is great and all, but I am rarely without words. It's time for a change.

I am starting a new alliterative weekly theme.  I call it Wardrobe Wednesday.  My focus will be on posting photos of my daughter's funny, self-created ensembles, but any clothing pictures will count. Looking fabulous in a new outfit? Post it on Wardrobe Wednesday.  See a strangely dressed person on the street? Snap a photo and post it (be kind about identity, please).  Are you stalking a new dress at the mall? Photograph the mannequin and load it up! Celebrate funky socks,  ratty sweats and ball gowns with equal affection. 

I've made a badge to entice participation.


Post this on your blog with a link back to this page. Let me know you are participating and I will add your blog to the Wardrobe Wednesday Blogroll.  Spread the word. Tell your friends. Make your kids wear weird things just so you can post the pictures next Wednesday.  C'mon! It'll be fun.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin