Sunday, May 18, 2008

Case In Point

Now, if I had big bad job would I have time to whip out a doll sling on a whim in the middle of the afternoon? Would I have enough free brain space to realize that I could use old link-a-dos as sling rings? Would I have enough energy to wrangle the child and sit down at the sewing machine at the same time?
*Okay, I am exaggerating now. Little Bear kept Violet mesmerized while I did the quick sewing. I also must give some credit to Jan Andrea for giving me a little visual inspiration to complete my mission.

Now, when we take our trip to Michigan this week, I can rest assured that Baby Rojo or Knuffle Bunny can be safely carried about without fear of loss.
*Mama and Daddy live in constant fear that Knuffle Bunny, in particular, will get lost or irrevocably damaged in the course of an outing.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin