Monday, January 28, 2008

Weaning, maybe...

So, I guess we might be weaning? Violet didn't nurse at all today and although I accidentally/on purpose avoided familiar nursing situations, she never asked. I offered it as an enticement to go get ready for bed and she refused, preferring to have chocolate milk. I'm not sure how to feel about it. Logically, I would say that this is a bad time to give up the na, seeing as we are also potty training (more on that later), but I will go with the flow. I am excited by the idea of once again being the sole proprieter of my breasts, but you know how it is. Potty training and weaning at the same time! I might as well start filling out college applications. I always knew that I wanted to wean as gently as possible, but I didn't really think I would get my way. I will watch and wait and try not to offer.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin